D.P. NUMBER: DP2020-8072
Parcel Address: 2505 Macleod Trail SW
Applicant: Systemic Architecture
Description: Exterior Renovations & Change of Use
Proposed Development is: Discretionary
Proposed Use: Office, Medical Clinic, Retail and Consumer Services
(total 4 tenants)
January 18, 2021
The application was approved on January 11th, 2021 and is in advertising.
The Development Authority provided the following rationale for their decision:
- Proposal complies with LUB, no relaxations requested.
- No objections or concerns received from circulation.
- Proposed uses are compatible with surrounding uses. No negative impact.
- Exterior renos are a positive update to existing older building.
- The proposed development would not unduly interfere with the amenities of the neighbourhood or materially interfere with or affect the use, enjoyment or value of neighbouring properties; and
- The proposed development conforms with a use prescribed by this Bylaw for that land or building.
The appeal deadline is February 4th.
If you believe you may be affected by this application and would like a copy of the Notification of Approval and Conditions of Approval, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 29, 2020
The Erlton Community Association has decided to provide no comment on this application.
December 17, 2020
This is a development permit application for Exterior Renovations & Change of Use for an existing commercial building (previously Humpty’s Restaurant).
The deadline for comment is January 7th, 2021.
If you believe you may be affected by this application, please reply and the circulation package will be emailed to you. If you are aware of neighbours who may be affected but are not ECA members, please advise them to send an email to email@example.com requesting the circulation package.